Round 1 - failure
Just cleaned an Xbox one controller...groooossssss
Shake it baby
The start of my auto-watering system
Holy shit is the expanse getting intense
This has been an exceptionally shit month
Dreamt I was at a fun fair last night in Yorkshire and there were some Warhammer penny pushers with dice and things inside.
Drupal gets so complicated when it comes to how it encodes things. It's a bit of a mess really.
Whoop, typed class properties and unpacking in arrays!
Black lives matter
I think I used to listen to this alot, back when I had more energy to care, but they just released the "last" episode and I agree with everything :D
Ordered my first ever shopping delivery today!
My car is filthy and the battery is flat, oops
Looking into rice cookers, what do people recconend?
Sister sketch pencil
Sister sketch pen
Trying out Pidgin again
First there was MSN, then in university there was QQ (which I used to communicate with some Asian friends I had and used the pidgin plugin for). Then there was Facebook, and discord, and slack, and battle.net, and steam.
I think I'm going to try out Pidgin again!
New 40k logo is pretty cool. Very rogue trader
The last few weeks I've been transfering all my emails/accounts from one Gmail to another, unsubscribed from 99% of my newsletters and got to inbox 0 for both.
My laptop speakers have been super quiet ever since I got it, found out there were newer drivers, now they are too loud :D
Quite pleased with how this turned out!
Just completed Hyperlight Drifter, what an amazing little game
Hydro dipping didnt quite go as planned :/
Completed the 40k thermo plasma pipes
Halfway through the new ghost in the shell. LOVE...IT
A vitamin indulgence
Can't update the firmware on my, literally fresh out of the box jabra earphones :(
I am on a quest to find the perfect water flavouring
Up until this point my thoughts on FF7R were "I love it, but it didn't didn't need to be remade", but after I've realised what the plot twist is, it's now "I need the other installments now".
Apparently it's been a change in diet that's the culprit with making me Ill lately. Damn
Not 100% but feeling quite a bit better today. Also started my journey in the zine scene :)
Just starting to feel better after spending all Easter weekend sleeping and pooping
Not much to report! Watched all of sugar rush (first time watching it, felt like such a teen, loved it), Friday night dinner (lovely bit of squirrel) and Feel Good. And a lot of arrow, which wilst incredibly formulaic, is quite fun the second time around.
Looks like the two people I voted for are now the leaders of labour
Wow popping round the corner to the local Asda was stressful, someone got kicked out for being a knob head.
As much as I love my phone, I still prefer a laptop as my primary way to consume content onlien., shame the Ubuntu phone never amounted to anything.
Just discovered the world of Casio watch modifications. Haven't worn a watch in probably 15 years but I really want to do it. The cyberpunk alternative to building a light saber
We kind of messed the buns up, everything else was nice though,
Can't sleep, clown will eat me
Even though I only ever browse through eBay (not buy) it still knows me alot
Maybe it's time to start thinking seriously about automating essential services and kicking socialism into high gear.
Got disney+ for a month so we can watch the mandalorian!
Not feeling great today :/ no c19 symptoms, just a shitty cold.
I replied to
Trying it out!
Webmention test, like and comment!
Finding it pretty hard to get to sleep, not going to lie :/
- Finished Vampires
- Made a start adding support for webmentions on my site
- "Went" to work
Loving how everyday has new content on Animal Crossing.
- Watched some arrow
- Nearly finished Vampires
- Played alot of animal crossing
- Did some terrain painting
- Played some magic arena
- Done a bit on this site
- Got supplies
- Did lots of wargaming painting
- Added functionality for scrobbling watches
- Stated an awesome new Netflix, French vampire series called...vampire
You have red on you
Animal Crossing - giving millennials the dream of home ownership
- Finished the Alexa skill for work
- Finished first draft of a "intro to HTML and CSS" presentation I'm building for my team mates
- Finished the first floor of our wargaming multi story gang hide-out terrain
- Dyed my hair
- Braved the outside to get fish and chips (was just around the corner)
- Continued with the Alexa animal fact skill
- Continued with wargaming terrain
- We were told by work to go and get supplies whenever we need
- Watched the super size me sequel, was quite good, not as good as the first one though
- Got fed up with the Alexa skill, things weren't quite working, wondering if they are having server hiccups
- Created an Alexa app to drip feed daily animal poo facts for work
- Compile all changes ready to release on work's website tomorow
- Fixed a problem where our @apply were not being processed
- Had a haircut
- Went normal, non stockpiling shopping, ended up with the most random bits
- Painted wargaming terrain
- Helped my partner buy Animal Crossing