Looks like the two people I voted for are now the leaders of labour
Wow popping round the corner to the local Asda was stressful, someone got kicked out for being a knob head.
As much as I love my phone, I still prefer a laptop as my primary way to consume content onlien., shame the Ubuntu phone never amounted to anything.
Just discovered the world of Casio watch modifications. Haven't worn a watch in probably 15 years but I really want to do it. The cyberpunk alternative to building a light saber
We kind of messed the buns up, everything else was nice though,
Can't sleep, clown will eat me
Even though I only ever browse through eBay (not buy) it still knows me alot
Maybe it's time to start thinking seriously about automating essential services and kicking socialism into high gear.
Got disney+ for a month so we can watch the mandalorian!
Not feeling great today :/ no c19 symptoms, just a shitty cold.
I replied to
Trying it out!
Webmention test, like and comment!
Finding it pretty hard to get to sleep, not going to lie :/
- Finished Vampires
- Made a start adding support for webmentions on my site
- "Went" to work
Loving how everyday has new content on Animal Crossing.
- Watched some arrow
- Nearly finished Vampires
- Played alot of animal crossing
- Did some terrain painting
- Played some magic arena
- Done a bit on this site
- Got supplies
- Did lots of wargaming painting
- Added functionality for scrobbling watches
- Stated an awesome new Netflix, French vampire series called...vampire
You have red on you
Animal Crossing - giving millennials the dream of home ownership
- Finished the Alexa skill for work
- Finished first draft of a "intro to HTML and CSS" presentation I'm building for my team mates
- Finished the first floor of our wargaming multi story gang hide-out terrain
- Dyed my hair
- Braved the outside to get fish and chips (was just around the corner)
- Continued with the Alexa animal fact skill
- Continued with wargaming terrain
- We were told by work to go and get supplies whenever we need
- Watched the super size me sequel, was quite good, not as good as the first one though
- Got fed up with the Alexa skill, things weren't quite working, wondering if they are having server hiccups
- Created an Alexa app to drip feed daily animal poo facts for work
- Compile all changes ready to release on work's website tomorow
- Fixed a problem where our @apply were not being processed
- Had a haircut
- Went normal, non stockpiling shopping, ended up with the most random bits
- Painted wargaming terrain
- Helped my partner buy Animal Crossing